Skinfood Sea Vegetable Mask Sheet



This mask sheet is recommended for people with complex to oily skin. It contains minerals from the sea which helps to balance the skin by keeping it moisturized but yet controlling the oil at the same time. It does contain alcohol, but I don't feel like the smell is overpowering or anything like that.

I particularly like the mask sheet itself. A lot of mask sheets have small slits or holes if you will that is difficult to stretch along the face. But this sheet was thin and easy to attach and it didn't feel uncomfortable at all compared to other mask sheets. Perhaps it was the material of the sheet or just the overall lightness that I felt.

The mask was cooling and definitely refreshing. You can feel it cooling your skin even after 15 minutes of application. To be honest, it felt a lot more like aloe or cucumber opposed to sea vegetable, which is an added bonus since 'sea vegetable' doesn't sound very appealing. After detaching and patting the excess liquid into my skin, I felt my face plump full of moisture without being sticky or greasy. My face did look more refreshed I personally think it helped cool down the irritated parts of my skin.

Bottom line is, I would most definitely buy this again and stock up to use it regularly. It's a good mask, not too rich nor oily, to help maintain your complexion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here (^.^)V

© Copyright 2015. Website by Way2themes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates