Skinfood Poitron Au Lait Eye Cream


This is a great product for people who experience dryness around the eye area- and especially since the skin around the eye is thin and sensitive, even people without dryness should use an eye cream too. The product also boasts to smooth the eye area and keep it plump with moisture.


I am someone who always has the tendancy to rub their eyes and cause even more lines to form due to the rubbing and my dry skin, but I found that the eye cream did improve my dehydration lines and the skin around my eyes felt much smoother and soothed after using. A little goes a long way, and the product should be used sparingly, not loaded on. The product is also infused with pumpkin and milk, in addition to the natural beta-carotene, enzymes and vitamins and it definitely enhances the texture of my skin around the eyes.


One thing I have to rave about the product is the smell! It smells absolutely heavenly, like it's good enough to eat. Do note that the product is rather creamy and a little greasy- so I would not recommend this for people with oily eyelids. However, it is a fantastic product to use during the drier months like spring/autumn and winter, and also a great product for people with dry-normal skin (around the eyes). Another point about the eye cream is that it comes in a 25g jar and there's a load of product in it that can last you a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here (^.^)V

© Copyright 2015. Website by Way2themes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates