Skinfood Pineapple Peeling Gel



Contrary to its name, this gel does not cause a peeling effect on your skin at all. It is actually an exfoilator that rubs off dirt and impurities off your skin. I really enjoyed this product!

All I used was a 1cm line of the gel, rubbed it over my dry face and watched as my flakes and dirt get rubbed off. It is non-invasive and certainly feels so much better than a face scrub. Compared to scrubs, this is a much better product for people who have sensitive skin as microbeads can cause abrasion to your skin.





The pineapple extracts also improves your skin turnover and also feeds vitamins into your skin, how wonderful is that? After rubbing out the dead cells and skin, all I had to do was rinse my face with water and the effect is instantaneous. My face felt insanely smooth and even my mother could tell that there was something different with my skin. This peeling gel also doesn't cause dryness or tightness. Instead, my skin felt perfectly balanced hydration-wise.

Overall, a fantastic product and a must-try for everyone, even people who don't have any skin problems will see a difference in your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here (^.^)V

© Copyright 2015. Website by Way2themes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates